Job Description – Personal Lines CSR
As a Personal Lines customer service representative in our office, you will take ownership for customer interactions, as well as communication with mortgage companies, automobile dealerships, law offices and claims representatives. You will gain valuable experience in the world of insurance sales and general customer service. This is a full-time position. Hands on training provided, but Property & Casualty Insurance experience is preferred. This job can lead to advancement as an account executive and/or sales producer.
As an Personal Lines CSR representative, your duties will include:
- Becoming a trained , licensed insurance professional to help customers service their insurance policies.
- Processing endorsements and changes.
- Answering phones , processing office paper flow and inputting docs to agency management system
- Providing timely response to other professional offices requiring proof of customer’s insurance coverage
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior property & casualty experience insurance PREFERRED, but not required for the right individual.
- Strong attention to detail and proficient at time management
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability & Group Life Insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid vacation & Holidays
Job Type: Full-time; Monday thru Friday 8.30 AM – to 4.30 PM
Salary: commensurate with qualifications
To apply, please fill out the form below. Provide any pertinent information that you think would be beneficial.